了因

我的相片
萬般帶不走,唯有業隨身

2007年10月15日 星期一

The more Difficult it is, The better the progress.

I would talk about my experience at CIC.

This is good for me that I go to CIC by a tram or a train, because it is near the trams' stop and the Melbourne center station. I don't have to walk a long way, so I can save a lot of time to study or visit the city after school. I don't worry about getting up late every morning.

The other is that there are many students. They are from different countries, and I can make lots of friends here. They are friendly and kind. We can know more about foreign culture. It is very interesting to me.

Listening and speaking English is always difficult for me. My teachers at CIC are very different from my teachers in Taiwan, and their pronunciation is different from American. My classmates have their special pronunciation and me, too. We often spend a lot of time to understand each other and repeat our sentences again more again. Sometimes I want to answer my teacher's questions in class, but I don't understand the question. I sometimes feel depression and setback.

Difficulty doesn't always mean that it is bad. I think it is good for me, because it prompts me that I have to improve English even more.

沒有留言: